2VB-601 and 2VB-602 sample questions material is released on Certpark now. Two exams 2VB-601 and 2VB-602 information and details you could compare in this post directly. We list two exams in the following:
2VB-601 Exam Overview
The VMware vSAN 2017 Specialist badge holder is a technical professional who understands the vSAN 6.6 architecture and its complete feature set, knows how to conduct a vSAN design and deployment exercise, can implement a live vSAN hyper-converged infrastructure environment based on certified hardware/software components and best practices, and can administer/operate a vSAN cluster properly.
1. Hold a VMware Certified Professional 6 (VCP6) or later version, for any solution track (e.g., VCP6.5-DCV, VCP6-NV, VCP7-CMA).
2. Recommend completing the latest Hands-On Lab(s) for vSAN.
3. Recommend attending VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.6] course.
4. Pass the VMware vSAN 2017 Specialist Exam 2VB-601.
2VB-602 Exam Overview
The VMware vRealize Operations 2017 Specialist is a technical professional who plans, manages and helps scale software-defined data center (SDDC) and multi-cloud environments through unified monitoring, automated performance management, cloud planning and capacity optimization. The badge holder helps organizations streamline and automate IT operations from applications to infrastructure across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
1. Hold a current VMware Certified Professional (VCP) for any solution track.
2. Recommend attending the VMware vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.6] course.
3. Pass the VMware vRealize Operations 2017 Specialist exam 2VB-602.
Both two exams 2VB-601 and 2VB-602 you could select by yourself and valid version sample questions Certpark will offer you. Ensure your success with high scores.